The WWE recently released a video about 6 Superstars who they thought should have wrestled for the WWE but it never came about. Here is the list:
- The Great Muta – He is a Japanese wrestling legend. He has wrestled some of the greatest WWE stars in history like Ric Flair, Sting and Steve Austin. He has many imitators over the years and many of his signatures have been used by other wrestlers, including the Green Mist used by Tajiri. He never made it to the WWE and still wrestles occasionally for his own promotion: Wrestle-1.
- New Jack – The ECW original never made his way to the WWE. He is known for taking crazy bumps (dangerous) and his stiff wrestling style.
- Abdullah The Butcher – Known for being in some of the most hardcore, bloody and violent matches of all time. He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2011 even without ever stepping foot into a WWE ring.
- Magnum T.A – A star in the mid-80’s who feuded with the legendary Ric Flair and Ivan Koloff. A car accident in 1986 forced him to retire that left many fans wondering what could have been. He made his first appearance with WWE sitting ringside at Night of Champions in 2007.
- The Midnight Express -The Original team won titles all over the world but never made it to the WWE. There was the New Midnight Express that came about in the WWE but that doesn’t count.
- Akira Hokuto – Legendary Japanese professional wrestler. Most known to North American fans for forcing Madusa to retire in 2007 when they were in WCW.
Let us know if they missed anyone!!! Who else would you have liked to step into a WWE ring but never got the chance?? Leave us a comment below!