WWE Elimination Chamber 2018 Matches & Predictions
The Elimination Chamber Pay-Per-View will be returning in 2018. The event is scheduled to take place on February 25th in Las Vegas, Nevada. This will be a RAW exclusive Pay-Per-View event (Smackdown had it in 2017). This page will be your hub for all WWE Elimination Chamber 2018 matches and also our predictions! We will be updating this page as the event draws closer.
Here are the WWE Elimination Chamber 2018 matches that have been confirmed for the event:
|T.B.D||Men’s Elimination Chamber, Winner Gets A Chance at the WWE Universal Championship||Roman Reigns Wins|
Here are our WWE Elimination Chamber 2018 predictions for what will be added:
– Women’s Elimination Chamber Match – Winner Gets A Chance At The RAW Women’s Championship
- Think that we will also see the first-ever Women’s elimination chamber match. This would make sense with all of the history that we have seen the ladies of WWE make over the past few years and it could be a lot of fun.
– RAW Tag Team Championship Match
- Prediction: Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins vs the Revival
– RAW Women’s Championship Match
- Prediction: Paige vs Alexa Bliss
– WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
- Samoa Joe vs the Miz
– WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match
- Enzo Amore vs Hideo Itami
We predict that there will be no WWE Universal Championship match. He will only be wrestling at the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania. As a result, the main event will likely be the number one contender match in the chamber. This seems to be the likely scenario for the event, even though it isn’t confirmed.
We will update this page as the event draws closer. Let us know your predictions in the comment section below. Who do you see as the participants of the Elimination Chamber? Do you think there will be a Women’s Chamber match this year? We want to hear from you.