Here is a list of some WWE records that will likely never be broken. These achievements are so impressive that it is almost impossible to beat. Enjoy the list and thanks for checking it out!
1) Wrestlemania Winning Streak
This one should be no surprise to any wrestling fan. The Undertaker’s Wrestlemania streak is very well-known and very impressive.
The Undertaker compiled 21 straight victories on the ‘Grandest Stage Of Them All’. It has been called not only the greatest winning streak in professional wrestling but in the history of sports in general. In the later years, ‘The Streak’ became just as prestigious as the WWE Title when it came to Wrestlemania.
Here were all of the victims of the streak:
- Jimmy Snuka (1-0) – Wrestlemania 7
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts (2-0) – Wrestlemania 8.
- Giant Gonzalez (3-0) – Wrestlemania 9
- King Kong Bundy (4-0) – Wrestlemania 11
- Diesel (5-0) – Wrestlemania 12
- Sycho Sid (6-0) – Wrestlemania 13
- Kane (7-0) – – Wrestlemania 14
- Big Boss Man (8-0) – Wrestlemania 15
- Triple H (9-0) – – Wrestlemania 17
- Ric Flair (10-0) – Wrestlemania 18
- Big Show and A-Train (11-0) – Wrestlemania 19
- Kane (12-0) – Wrestlemania 20
- Randy Orton (13-0) – Wrestlemania 21
- Mark Henry (14-0) – Wrestlemania 22
- Batista (15-0) – Wrestlemania 23
- Edge (16-0) – Wrestlemania 24
- Shawn Michaels (17-0) – Wrestlemania 25
- Shawn Michaels (18-0) – Wrestlemania 26
- Triple H (19-0) – Wrestlemania 27
- Triple H (20-0) – Wrestlemania 28
- CM Punk (21-0) – Wrestlemania 29
This would last until Brock Lesnar defeated the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 30. 21 straight wins at Wrestlemania will likely never be duplicated. An incredibly impressive feat from the Undertaker.
2) Shortest Royal Rumble Time
In 2009, Santino Marella entered the Royal Rumble match in the 28th spot, where he was immediately thrown out by Kane.
Officially, Santino lasted in the match for only one second, breaking the 20-year-old record held by The Warlord (who was eliminated from the 1989 Royal Rumble in only 2 seconds).
Santino yelled “I wasn’t ready” after he was thrown out in a moment that will last in WWE infamy.
This seems like an impossible record to break. Santino was tossed out immediately with no time spared. We could see a WWE star tie this record, but it looks like it will be impossible to be tossed out in less than a second.
If you are a WWE superstar, this is probably NOT the record that you want to strive for. Strictly looking at a logistics point of view, it seems like it will be almost impossible to beat.
Use the buttons below for the next item on our list of WWE records that will never be broken: