In the rich history of the Royal Rumble match, we have seen some incredible individual performances. We previously listed the 5 superstars that lasted the longest inside the ring of a single Royal Rumble match. Here are the WWE stars with the most eliminations in a single Royal Rumble match.
Most eliminations in a single Royal Rumble match:
5) Shawn Michaels (1995, 1996), Stone Cold Steve Austin (1999) – 8 Eliminations
- Shawn Michaels entered the match at number 1, lasting the entire duration to win in 1995. He was the first superstar in WWE history to win the Royal Rumble from the #1 spot, piling up 8 eliminations.
- Shawn Michaels entered in the 18th spot in 1996. He won the Rumble, eliminating an impressive 8 people in a short amount of time.
- Steve Austin entered the 1999 Rumble as the 1st entrant. He compiled 8 eliminations before being eliminated by Mr. McMahon.
4) Hulk Hogan (1989) – 9 Eliminations
- Hogan entered the Rumble at the #18 spot. In just over 11 minutes of ring time, Hogan compiled an impressive 9 eliminations. He was eliminated by both Akeem and The Big Boss Man.
3) ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin (1997) – 10 Eliminations
- Steve Austin entered the match in the number 5 spot. He was tossed over the top rope during the match by Bret Hart but the referees never saw it as they were occupied with a brawl going on outside of the ring. Austin would last eliminate Hart to win the Rumble, piling up 10 eliminations.
2) Kane (2001) – 11 Eliminations
- Kane would enter the 2001 Rumble in the number 6 spot. He would dominate the match, piling up 11 eliminations. He wasn’t able to win the match as he was eliminated last by ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin.
1) Roman Reigns (2014) – 12 Eliminations
- Roman Reigns entered the 2014 Rumble in the 15th spot. He would last in the match for over 30 minutes, piling up 12 eliminations, breaking the record set by Kane 13 years prior. Batista won the match by last eliminating Reigns.
Some incredible performances! Thanks for reading!